Sunday, August 15, 2010

What Kind of Social Scientist Would I Like to Be.

     I would like to be a geographer because I really like nature and different environments. The place I would most like to study is Lozere. Lozere is a region in France with enormous forests, beautiful plants, rivers and grassy mountains.

    Lozere is one of the places I have already visited which means I already know a lot about Lozere because I go there every summer. If I had a choice between rough terrain and grassy hills and lots of forests I would choose the one with a lot of forests. With my cousin and my brother we went on a trip in the forest on our bicycles. We decided to stop at a river. We put on our boots and our raincoats and we went across. It was really amusing and we later found out that it was a famous river in Lozere.

Being a geographer I would have to study about water. In Lozere there is a mineral water source called Volvic. I would like to study how it gets filtered through the volcanoes.

Now I will now tell you about plants, there are many kinds of plants in Lozere that are endangered in other places like foxgloves and gentians. In Lozere there are a lot of comestible plants like wild strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and mushrooms.

     In Lozere it would be easy to survive just with nature that's why I would like to study it.

       
   

No comments:

Post a Comment