Saturday, November 20, 2010

Collaborating Constructively In A Group

     Working in a group really helps you, because it is easier and it teaches you to work cooperatively with a partner. However I have some struggles. Working with a partner is also hard, because sometimes you can't trust your partner in doing their side of the work. My partner said that he was going to do the work and I believed him. However when I looked the next day, he didn't do it. So I asked him why he didn't do his work. He said he'll do it on Monday, then I trusted him. The next day on Monday I checked and he did it. So now I know he'll do it and I trust him. When I looked at his passage I agreed with what he wrote. The passage he chose also made me connect to my passage that I wrote. It also made me think about the rest of the book and it made me connect to another idea that might happen further in the book.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment