Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Discussion Sheet Reflection

     In our group when we discussed our discussion. I think we explained well because when we read each of our passages I think it led to a whole new plot that would happen. When another person in our group read there passage it led to a whole new plot that that our group agreed that that was the part that could happen in the story.

     In one of our discussions I connected the book passage to when I was young. It was when my parents told me not to play with knifes. However I refused to listen to them and one day I cut my fingers. So I connected it to the part where in the book they were giving warnings to the girl Charlotte but she ignored them and then something bad happened.

     In our group we predicted that when one of the crewmen gave the knife to her. She might be accused of murder because the horrible captain whipped the crewman. However when we read on we found out that that was not true. So we now predict that because the captain whipped Charlottes friend the crewman she will kill the captain with the knife the crewman gave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment